Marketing InternModelCall Magazine
Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning Internship May-August IN PORTLAND OREGONMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
Sports, Marketing & EntertainmentBookmark This
60 Connolly Parkway
DescriptionSlicklein Wood’s mission is to conduct business with other corporations and individuals requiring assistance within sports, entertainment, management, special events, and various other industries (both corporate and private). We also provide sponsorship, promotional, fundraising, and advertising services,
in addition to coordinating various charitable events.
• Learn how to prospect and
• Make presentations in person and on the phone
• Attend meetings
• Learn how to negotiate and fulfill contracts
• Attend networking events
• Learn how to create an event from choosing the venue and negotiating ticket and catering rates to securing the talent and sponsors and creating the media plan
• Learn the process and details of contract negotiations while working with an owner
• Learn how to create and execute a marketing/media/PR plan
• Create and execute the Social Media plan for various events
• Follow up with media contacts
• Coordinate press interviews
• Attend media events
RequirementsAre you serious about getting a jump start on your career? Are you looking to work in the Sports, Marketing or Entertainment field? Do you want to be part of a team that creates special events such as celebrity golf outings, basketball games, boxing matches and concerts as well as charity events that host professional athletes and national celebrities? Do you want to learn about sales, marketing, event planning and finance?
Then look no further. Exponential Creations has exactly what you are looking for. Gain “real life” work experience while you learn. We hire our junior executives from the intern pool. This is your chance to get your foot in the door. The ideal candidate for this position will have a professional attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit, and will want to learn about sales, marketing, event planning and finance.
• Gain “real life” work experience
• Leave this internship with a portfolio of work and a potential job offer
• Attend and work at the events we produce
We are offering 1 year internships which can be all for experience or a part credit/part experience internship.