Sports Marketing * Entry Level Management * Event Coordination * Brand AmbassadorsBookmark This
Launch Local, Inc
1282 Trumbull ave Suite F
DescriptionLaunch Local represents top entertainment venues such as Major League Sports, Award Winning Restaurants, High End Day Spas, the best in local Golf Courses as well as distinguished Hotels, Resorts, Casinos, and Amusement Parks both locally and nationally. Ineffective traditional forms of marketing and the rising cost of advertising with radio, TV, newspaper, and social media have companies suffering financially. However, statistics show that most new customers tend to come from grass roots, word of mouth references vs. the other common forms. Launch Local’s specialty is creating word of mouth marketing campaigns that are local, community based, outreach programs where we package and present our clients unused inventory, by recycling it and pumping it back out in the community at 90% off.
Our mission is to generate real world solutions where the client, company, and customers are all better off for having taken part with this “win, win, win” strategy. A unique synergistic effect takes place, and this is what separates us from our competition.
ResponsibilitiesINTERNSHIP LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
Students should expect to learn direct marketing, advertising, crew development, business management skills, and sales techniques.
* Learn to represent 95% of all the professional sports teams within our region (i.e. Cleveland Cavs, Pittsburgh Pirates, etc.) in a professional manner
* Help generate new customers for clients by providing service information and special discounts
* Learn to work in a team environment with other advertising/marketing professionals
* Gain hands on experience doing promotional marketing/advertising
* Collecting customer data for client’s database
* Sales and marketing of services to new and existing clients
* Assist with projects related to training, retention, and recruitment
* Develop skills for public speaking, presentation skills, and closing techniques
* Participate in market research and new project implementation up to and including brand management, social media, and public relations
* Generate sales and follow up with clients and customers to track, monitor, and display results obtained.
* Marketing or Advertising/Public Relations major/minor
* Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
* Professional dress and image is required at all times
* Must be team oriented as well as self-motivated to be able to work with little supervision
* Creative, dependable, detail-oriented and great follow-through skills