Restaurant / Bar MarketingThe Pasta Bowl
Public Relations & Social Media Internship with Gourmet Food E-Commerce RetailerLobel's of New York
Marketing Internship with Gourmet Food E-Commerce RetailerLobel's of New York
Sports Marketing InternshipEAG Sports Management
Marketing/Sales Internship for a luxury Single Estate Tea CompanySilver Needle Tea Co
Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you passionate about sports? Do you have event planning experience?
National sports marketing company has expanded and is looking for a very driven, professional, sports loving intern.
Learn different aspects of sports marketing and event coordination.
Learn from pros and make a difference in the community through our projects. This once in a lifetime position is for one bright individual and it could be you.
This internship may lead you to part time or a full time position with our firm.
How to apply?
Apply online at email@example.com. No calls accepted.
Send us a cover letter saying why you are perfect for this position and attach your resume. Please include all software you are proficient in.
Responsibilities* Identify and contact event partners
* Assist with events
*Gather & deliver auction items
* Promote events online via Facebook and Twitter
* Follow instructions and be a team leader
* Use general computer programs (please list what programs you know in your cover letter)
RequirementsAre you qualified?
* Like talking to people
* Understand event coordination
* Know social media and event promotions
* Have confidence to work independently
* Have computer skills and the ability to complete assignments without excuses