Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you passionate about sports? Do you have event planning experience?
National sports marketing company has expanded and is looking for a very driven, professional, sports loving intern.
Learn different aspects of sports marketing and event coordination.
Learn from pros and make a difference in the community through our projects. This once in a lifetime position is for one bright individual and it could be you.
This internship may lead you to part time or a full time position with our firm.
How to apply?
Apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls accepted.
Send us a cover letter saying why you are perfect for this position and attach your resume. Please include all software you are proficient in.
Responsibilities* Identify and contact event partners
* Assist with events
*Gather & deliver auction items
* Promote events online via Facebook and Twitter
* Follow instructions and be a team leader
* Use general computer programs (please list what programs you know in your cover letter)
RequirementsAre you qualified?
* Like talking to people
* Understand event coordination
* Know social media and event promotions
* Have confidence to work independently
* Have computer skills and the ability to complete assignments without excuses