Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
We are a forward-thinking, fast paced Mobile start up building the next generation of consumer facing fundraising platforms. Our launch will specifically address community non-profit groups and schools with a cause/sports crowd funding application for the billion dollar industry. Visit out site at http://www.nowcrowd.com. We are currently redesigning our website, and will soon launch a social media campaign. We're looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the community, youth and high school sports landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great local community athletic program interaction and online experience.
¦Community outreach and promotion assisting in the creation of sports cause crowd funding projects, mock ups, e- mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
¦Find / manage content contributors involved with community/school teams
¦Help develop an end to end scalable marketing program designed to create brand awareness of our product at various community sports organizations, non-profits and schools.
¦Seek out events centered around sports with the goal of getting people interested in our mobile app
and fundraising platform
¦Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
¦Weekly calls to update the team about progress
Responsibilities- Coordinate online advertising campaigns and crowd funding projects with athletic departments and
- Collaborate with the sale manager and update contacts in company CRM
- Organize meetings and promote mobile app within the local community sports leagues, schools, and non-profits
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Possess experience as a player and a coach in a organized team athletic league
- Applicants must be enrolled in a college or university degree program to be considered for this position.
- Majors in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Sports Management