Sports Marketing InternBookmark This
Los Angeles Xplosion
DescriptionThe NSFL will be the 1st Minor Professional Football League that is totally dedicated to the growth and development of its players, coaches, staff, team and league. Rather than competing against leagues such as NFL, CFL or UFL, we opted to place ourselves as the "little brother" role, learning from both their successes and their failures. Our practices will be open to scouts from all of these leagues and we encourage and invite them to have scouts at our games. Game Day videos of all games will be sent to the scouting departments of the NFL, UFL and CFL on a weekly basis.
We will provide our players with quality film playing outdoor football, quality coaching and quality life development programs so they will become better players and better men. Teamwork, integrity and leadership will be a constant theme throughout the players time spent with their team.
We will provide our teams and staffs constant training, development and leadership that will last for generations. Our league structure focuses on planning for longevity, not a "win now" mentality. Our league and team owners focus is on developing long term relationships with other outdoor leagues, sponsors, affiliates, local and national charitable organizations and the local communities that each team resides in. Teamwork and family values is what the NSFL will institute in its daily operations.
Everyone will have a voice in our league through associations. These associations include, but are not limited to, sponsorships, players association, coaches association, officials association and fans using social media and fan input boxes.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.