Sports Marketing and Management AssistantBookmark This
The Sport and Speed Institute, LLC
14550 Lee Road
DescriptionThe Sport and Speed Institute is home of the best Northern Virginia youth sports performance and speed training programs. Our strength is the ability to combine the science of training with the art of coaching. At SSI, athletes achieve results through personalized, cutting edge programs delivered through quality coaching that is in keeping with our core values of hard work, perseverance, dedication, discipline and teamwork.
SSI Sports Marketing and Management internships are designed to give individuals hands-on experience, and to provide an educational opportunity to learn marketing and management responsibilities of a sports performance training business.
ResponsibilitiesSSI interns acquire valuable skills and knowledge through hands-on experience as they assist in the development and implementation of our programs. Interns will:
• Learn to develop marketing campaigns for client recruitment, programs, and events.
• Assist with the planning and coordinating of promotional events.
• Assist in the design and production of sales and marketing materials.
• Attend promotional events and learn and implement sales and marketing strategies.
• Support general office duties such as client tracking, correspondence, and filing.
Internship applications are accepted at any time throughout the year.
• Honesty, Integrity, and Punctuality.
• Ability to work flexible hours in Chantilly, Virginia.