Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
Sports Marketing and OperationsBookmark This
6 Eureka Ter
DescriptionHydra FC offers internships for current college students for credit or others interested in working with a professional sports team on a volunteer basis. This broad-based spring internship (January through May) is focused on the marketing and operations that go into planning and executing our spring and summer programs. As a spring intern, you will take an active role in a well-established sports organization that operates in a fun, professional environment.
Responsibilities- Plan and carry out marketing strategies, including the creation and distribution of advertising materials that promote the Hydra PDL team and youth programs.
- Generate revenue through phone calls to group-sales leads.
- Provide customer service to those involved with tournaments, the academy, camps/clinics, and Junior Hydra.
- Promote the Hydra FC through public appearances and community events, including Kids Fest and other team functions.
- Work at Hydra home matches in May. This includes full-day dedication to game-day set-up, servicing fans, and post-game tear-down.
- Assist with social media and electronic communications.
- Other projects and duties, as directed by Hydra FC Director of Operations.
Requirements- A passion for sports and a working knowledge of the game of soccer.
- Proven team player who is willing to take on responsibilities and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and dedication to the organization’s goals, mission, and values.
- Preferred experience with social media, including twitter and Facebook.