Editorial Content InternSurfMyAds
Like Where You Work! Marketing and Sales: Full Time Paid Internship!Oneself Inc.
Public Relations and Marketing InternBe Love Apparel
START-UP Food Product Launch! SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING, GRAPHIC DESIGNOpen Road Incredible Edibles
Marketing Coordinator InternGirl Force USA
Sports Marketing and Sales InternBookmark This
360 Media Ventures
28 Danforth Street
• The Sports Marketing and Sales Intern will play an integral role in the marketing coordination of 360 Media Event Properties, including social media, creative/design, retail sales and fulfillment, and sponsorship activation.
• The position will share responsibility for a wide range of event marketing functions including athlete communications, registration + packet pickup, event signage, and event festival coordination for 360 Media Ventures mass participation events
• The Sports Marketing and Sales Intern will report directly to the Marketing Director and assist with local grassroots marketing efforts across all events.
• The Sports Marketing and Sales Intern will also have an opportunity to contribute to 360 Media Ventures’ property development initiatives in the sport’s event and media space.
Sports Marketing and Sales Intern for mass participation events including the RAID Series, The Nature Island Challenge, The Rock & Run – Boston and other 360 Media Ventures and client projects.
• Assist with marketing strategy and execution
o Creative and design of materials
o Marketing Campaigns (digital, print, social, direct email)
• Assist with Event Registration and Packet Pickup
o Coordination with timing companies
o Preparation and execution of Packet Pickup
o Retail Sales & Fulfillment
• Active member of 360 Media Ventures’ Marketing Team
o Coordination and participation at local races and events
o Coordination for all Grassroots Marketing events
• Assist with Sales and Sponsor Procurement
o Creation of Target Lists and Contact Database
o Market Research and Lead Generation
• Staff other events as required
• Other Duties as required
• Extremely organized and proactive
• Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
• Working knowledge of tech / social media industry trends
• Ability to be creative and think outside the box
• Willingness to travel and work occasional weekends