SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN NEEDED TO HELP WITH OUR SM ACCOUNTS (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Spring 2013 Artist Promotions Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionTuneCore is the premier digital music distributor with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. Since its launch in 2006, over 1.8 billion TuneCore artists' music units have been downloaded or streamed, generating over $250 million in revenue earned by TuneCore artists. For an annual, flat fee, TuneCore Distribution provides an easy--to--use, affordable digital solution for artists to get their music distributed worldwide to iTunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play, and other major download and streaming sites. Artists keep 100% of their sales revenue and all their rights. In 2011, TuneCore introduced its Publishing Administration product, providing songwriters the ability for TuneCore to register their compositions globally and collect royalties from over 60 countries.
TuneCore has more than 860,000 artist and label account holders, spanning all music genres and ranging from indie artists to high--profile performers including Nine Inch Nails, Drake, The Civil Wars, Sonic Youth, Beck, Jay--Z, Aretha Franklin, Keith Richards, Blood On The Dance Floor, Public Enemy, Willie Nelson, They Might Be Giants, Donna Summer, MGM Studios, Moby, Girl Talk & Brian Eno.
A TuneCore internship will provide a profound educational experience in the areas of online music marketing and digital music distribution; finance and royalty accounting; and the development of technical tools to support an ever--growing and rapidly changing music industry.
TuneCore is seeking a qualified candidate, who is highly motivated to work with a team to market TuneCore in the music industry through the promotion of TuneCore artists. Our fall intern will work closely with the Senior Director or Artist Promotions & Strategic Relationships and will be an integral part of the TuneCore marketing team.
Responsibilities• Research TuneCore artist new release details (sales history, marketing plans, social
and fan reach, etc).
• Create and format priority release submissions to each of TuneCore’s partnered
online retailers for artist feature submissions.
• Review partnered digital online stores for TuneCore artist features to share on
TuneCore’s social media accounts
• Provide research support for proposal development.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements** PLS. NOTE. COLLEGE CREDIT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
• Familiarity with online music stores, & social media accounts.
• Advance knowledge of MAC OSX & Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Well organized, detailed--oriented, hardworking, enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Desire to learn about the music industry with an understanding and appreciation of
many music genres.
. Travel can be reimbursed (NYC Subway)
• Must be available to work a minimum of 10 weeks, 20 hours/week, 9:00 – 5:00pm.
• Candidate can start as early as January 2014 (Dates flexible)