Startup Business Development & OperationsBookmark This
415 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL, Suite 300
DescriptionLocalLux is an ultralocal marketplace to discover close-to-home goods. We specialize in aggregating your city’s top artisans, boutiques, and vendors into a smart intuitive online shopping experience. In combination, we offer small business owners services such as “on-demand delivery” of customer purchases, curated experience kits, and dedicated lifestyle consultants to get great recommendations of new product arrivals.
We are offering a 10-week internship, a great opportunity to work on multiple projects and work closely and learn from the small, but talented team.
What we’re offering:
* Access to our vast network of business professionals
* Complimentary company merchandise
* Free food/beer when working long hours!
* Reimbursement for Travel/Food (when applicable)
ResponsibilitiesAs an Intern at LocalLux you will have the opportunity to work on selected topics which all have one objective: To grow the company as quickly as possible and to establish a strong foothold in the market. If you get the chance to join LocalLux you will gain priceless insights into the daily work process and life in a young and dynamic internet startup.
RequirementsWe are after people who are:
* Passionate about online with a thirst to learn more about internet marketing and start-ups
* You should be well organized and analytical
* A great communicator with a flair for creative writing
* A natural promoter
* If you’ve worked or started your own website that would be a +
* Not afraid of a bit of hard work!
* A website of your own or some web experience
* Post student in corporate communications, business administration, etc.
* Passionate about business processes