Street Marketing Team for Social Events Company (MUST BE IN CHICAGO)Bookmark This
North and Wells
DescriptionHi Potential Intern(s),
This internship is available both fall and spring- so apply for either! Our street team consist of 4-6 interns for each round, so feel free to apply with a friend (mention your friends name in your application so we can put you on the same team).
We are an event planning company focused on Singles Events in Chicago. Our members vary in age but are all social, single professionals who live or work in Chicago and are sick of online dating and want to explore the city with new friends and potential love interests. We host parties, outings and speed dating events that attract an elite group. Our interns should be comfortable working in both upscale venues and occasionally the fun dive bar crawl!
As a group, you’ll meet once a week for about 3 hours, sometimes with me, sometimes as a group on your own. Then you’ll need about 3 hours more per week to be “on the street”. THEN on top of that you’ll probably have about 3 hours’ worth of “home” work to do from where ever including potentially skyping me. I’m very flexible with the days and times.
During your team meeting you will come up with a marketing plan for a specific event and then you’ll take action on this plan. During the semester you will come up with 8-10 marketing plans, from start to finalization. You may be out on the street handing out breath mints or maybe you’ll be in our “LOVE MOBILE” handing out mirrors (past interns ideas!)… the ideas are endless!
You should think outside the box. You should be zany and outgoing. You should LOVE love. You should get along well with others. You should have a backbone and stick up foryourself in meetings. You should totally apply for this internship!
We are an event planning company focused on Singles Events in Chicago. Our members are social proffessionals who live or work in Chicago and are sick of online dating and want to explore the city with new friends and potential love interests.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Outgoing, not afraid to approach a group of people.
- Energetic and fun. This is a fun internship and we want you to enjoy your time with us!
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Must be 21 as we occassionally spend time in bars (yes, we will take care of your food and beverages tab!)