Marketing & Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern for Fast Growing Boutique CompanyCrowbar
Social Media Marketing InternshipKentucky Sports Unlimited
Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Stylitics Brand Ambassador - Fashion, Marketing, TechBookmark This
DescriptionStylitics is a virtual closet website and mobile app where the stylish and savvy go to organize their style, share their opinions, and discover new trends and looks from our fashion-forward community of users. Through innovative use of real-time style data, Stylitics gives users insight into the inner workings of their closets and targeted recommendations from their favorite brands and retailers. Stylitics is ‘Your Style. Smarter.’
Our Brand Ambassadors are stylish, fashion-focused
and entrepreneurial-minded high school and college students
who are passionate about the fashion industry and
interested in growing their business acumen. The
program is now open to high school and college
students and professionals.
What are the Benefits:
• Real-world marketing experience in the form of
actual projects and market research
• Professional skill development
• An excellent resume boost!
• Opportunity to earn perks and rewards, including
gift cards, prizes, and even a trip to NYC!
• Connections to industry professionals via monthly
Ambassador Speaker Series calls
To apply, submit your Cover Letter and Resume to Annie@Stylitics.com.
In your Cover Letter, please answer the below questions:
• Why would you make a great Stylitics Ambassador?
• How would you use your unique skillset to promote Stylitics to your
peers and social network? (Be creative!)
• Why are you interested in the Stylitics Ambassador program?
For more information, contact Jessica Novak: Annie@Stylitics.com
ResponsibilitiesWhat do brand Ambassadors do:
• Publicize Stylitics and motivate potential site users
to sign up!
• Create brand awareness through social media, local
press, networking, and presentations
• Promote personal style and the value of maintaining
a virtual closet
• Work on special projects for partner retail brands
• Grow and maintain a network of peers and industry