Summer Beauty Brand Strategic Director Internship (Earn $1k-3k this summer)Bookmark This
DescriptionA small but rapidly growing prestige skincare brand, is seeking Summer Beauty Brand Ambassadors for the summer 2014. The right candidate will be a resourceful, detail-oriented multi-tasker with good people skills, a strong sense of initiative and commitment and the ability to think creatively. The intern’s role will be to support the sales and marketing teams.
You will work with the marketing director creating marketing campaigns to spread the word about our natural and organic skincare products. You will receive a monthly $50 stipend to host product review parties as well as commission from attending local vendor/trade shows and online sales using your account codes.
This internship will teach you the tools for grassroots and guerilla marketing as well as show you proven holistic marketing techniques for building a beauty brand. If you are an aspiring entrepreneur, studying to become a business analysts or want to learn more about cosmetics and product development this is the perfect internship for you.
Since this is a virtual internship, you will have the opportunity to work at your own pace. You will be required to attend internship meetings with the founder and marketing director at least twice a month via Skype or by phone.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Creating Marketing Packages and presentations for retailers
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent education