Summer Jobs~ Full Time~InternshipsBookmark This
Launch Local, Inc
1282 Trumbull Ave
DescriptionLAUNCH LOCAL, INC. is a promotional advertising and marketing company. Our niche is providing our clients with a simple but dynamic marketing approach that has immediate and measurable results. We focus the promotions on volume, exposure and intense localized market penetration. For clients who work with us, the end result is thousands of new customers who are very likely to be loyal to our clients brand because of the quality of the product and the professionalism of the promotion. The business model is simple. That's what makes it fun and effective.
INTERNSHIP LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
Students should expect to learn direct marketing, advertising, crew development, business management skills, and sales techniques.
* Learn to represent 95% of all entertainment industries as well as the professional sports teams within our region (i.e. The Pittsburgh Pirates, as well as restaurants, day spas, casinos and golf courses.) in a professional manner
* Help generate new customers for clients by providing service information and special discounts
* Learn to work in a team environment with other advertising/marketing professionals
* Gain hands on experience doing promotional marketing/advertising
* Collecting customer data for client’s database
ResponsibilitiesINTERNSHIP DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
We expect all applicants to have a student mentality, be goal oriented, self motivated, have high energy, and an outgoing personality.
* Assist in increasing new forms of revenue for client
* Assist in developing effective marketing/advertising campaigns
* Tracking and analyzing targeted business districts that would benefit from the client’s services
* Managing inventory, money and organizing customer data
* Marketing or Advertising/Public Relations major/minor
* Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
* Professional dress and image is required at all times
* Must be team oriented as well as self-motivated to be able to work with little supervision
* Creative, dependable, detail-oriented and great follow-through skills