Dark Chocolate Subscription Startup Seeking 3 Interns: Social Media, Email Marketing, SEODARK70
Marketing/Social Media/Public Relations InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Marketing Internship at Sports Marketing AgencyStart2Finish Marketing
Learn Digital, Online, and Social Media Marketing!BizTraffic, LLC
Blogger and Social Media StrategistTen23 Designs
Sustainability Project seeking Marketing InternBookmark This
Helix River Media, L3C
DescriptionHelix River Media, L3C is a Chicago-based digital media publisher specializing in educational content related to sustainability and green living.
Helix River is looking for skilled people to help with the Sustainers initiative, which is a series of interactive books and educational resources about sustainable lifestyles. We’re currently in production for several food and urban agriculture related projects, and other educational initiatives related to sustainable living.
This is an unpaid internship. However, in return for your hard work, you will receive loads of hands-on experience and training opportunities, as well as the opportunity to include the project in your portfolio. College credit is available, depending on the requirements of your school.
All candidates should have an interest (or better, enthusiasm!) about sustainability, green practices, and contributing to society. You should also be creative, adaptable, and capable of working autonomously.
Please submit a resume and cover letter, explaining why you think you're qualified for the opportunity.
All positions are part-time, 8 to 10 hours/week, with a flexible schedule.
Responsibilities• Assist with planning a marketing campaign
• Promote project on social networks
• Research and write regular blog posts
• 8 to 10 hours/week, flexible schedule
• Attend bi-weekly meetings downtown Chicago, and weekly conference calls
Requirements• Enthusiasm about sustainability, green practices, and contributing to society
• Creativity, adaptability, ability to work autonomously, and as part of a team
• Experience with Twitter and Facebook marketing
• Knowledge of other social platforms, especially Reddit, a big plus
• Interest in writing about food, health, climate change, and green living
• Need access to own computer