Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
TOTALLYHER INTEGRATED MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
Evolve Media LLC
5140 W Goldleaf Circle Floor 3
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionTotallyHer (TH) is the newly launched division of Evolve Media, dedicated to women. With the Evolve Media roster of female lifestyle communities on the rise in number and in size, TH was created to provide expertise to clients around this powerful demographic. Momtastic, RealityTea, Cooks, theFashionSpot and King are just a few top publishers under the TotallyHer roster. Our vast knowledge and proprietary technologies enable brands to not only reach women, but also engage and interact with them.
ResponsibilitiesThis position may include some or all of the following:
• Conduct research on competitive offerings within the female space, both on sites and via social media, and send executions to pertinent team members
• Provide regular emails recapping important news in digital media and advertising by constantly scanning online for relevant news and/or happenings
• Attend brainstorm meetings with a Project Manager for TotallyHer
• From the TotallyHer brainstorms, complete write-ups in PowerPoint of ideas discussed
• Enter brainstorms as projects into Workamajig (project management system)
• Assist in building decks for high profile sales meetings including the content, strategy and positioning for the decks
• Delegate brand specific research and case studies to Marketing Strategy team to enhance marketing materials with tools such as comScore, Neilsen, eMarketer, Google Analytics and other
• Ensure examples in the TotallyHer campaign hall of fame are up to date by working with the Marketing Strategy team
Requirements• 2+ years in college with a Business, Communication Studies, Advertising or Marketing major
• Desire to plan and organize marketing programs
• Well versed in online media: email, web, social
• Ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
• Superb verbal and written communication and presentation skills with sharp attention to detail
• Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint experience required