PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Taxi Magic Community Marketing Intern (Seattle)Bookmark This
5904 Richmond Hwy, Suite 340
DescriptionWhat is Taxi Magic?
Taxi Magic is revolutionizing the taxi industry with the #1 and award-winning taxi app that is directly integrated into taxi dispatch systems so no phone call is needed! Find taxis based on your location, book a ride in a few quick taps, track the arrival of your cab through automatic updates and a map view, and charge the ride to your credit card all through the app. Taxi Magic is a privately-funded startup based in Alexandria, VA with a network of over 75 taxi fleet partners and 25,000 taxis across the U.S. Learn more at taximagic[dot]com.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you’ll do:
• Work closely with Taxi Magic Marketing to develop and execute local marketing programs in your city. Become the local taxi and ground transportation expert.
• Establish Taxi Magic as an official campus transportation solution and a responsible way for students to get home after a night out.
• Set up local businesses like bars, clubs, hotels, apartments, and offices with marketing and promotional materials.
• Contribute marketing content for Taxi Magic website, blog, Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare.
• Create fun, local promotions and events that drive downloads of the app and attract new users.
• Support our marketing partnership with the Seattle city government and the Seattle Nightlife Initiative.
What you’ll get:
• Real-world experience: Take your classroom smarts to the street and see what it really takes to successfully market a new product and build a strong brand.
• Lunch & learn: Monthly conference calls with Taxi Magic HQ to learn about building a great technology startup.
• Professional networking: Develop relationships with Taxi Magic employees and local business owners.
• Fun perks: Taxi Magic swag, fun events, and the opportunity to work with local bars, clubs and music venues.
• Class credit: Some students have successfully negotiated with their professors to receive class credit for internships.
Please send an email to community[at]taximagic[dot]com with your resume and cover letter. Your cover letter should state why you would make a great Community Marketing Intern, tell us about your favorite app (What makes it important to you as a day-to-day tool?) and include something that shows a bit of your personality, e.g., website, blog, Twitter handle.
RequirementsLooking for someone who:
• Lives in Seattle, Washington
• Is at least 21 years old and obtaining an undergrad degree or MBA in marketing, communications, advertising or public relations
• Is social savvy and loves nightlife, travel, community engagement, mobile technology, social media… and taxis!
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to gain valuable experience in a sales and marketing role for an exciting startup
• Can dedicate 15-20 hours monthly to the internship