Team of Marketing InternsBookmark This
DescriptionI Graviton has developed a product int the Legal Domain, called CASE BEACON. This is a SaaS application that allows Clients and Law Firms to manage all aspects of their case / matter on the cloud, from managing the proceedings, case history to scheduling and billing. This is the cadillac of SaaS application in our market.
This product has been developed in under 6 months. So, we are looking for interns who are dreamers and know how to go after a dream. The interns should ideally be well connected to social medial avenues and be a quick learner. This is an opportunity to work with company that has Management that has worked at Fortune 100 company as well IVY League background.
So, if you, or your group of friends want to work together, for a high growth potential company, we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
- Useful experience & freedom to explore every aspect of a Startup
- A creative & fun work environment.
- Opportunity to learn Offshoring Management
- The chance to convert into Full time Lead postions in the company.
If this sounds like the gig for you, send us your resume, and a paragraph explaining why you'd make a great marketing intern. We look forward to getting to know you!
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Research articles & creat blog posts about our product.
- Co-ordinate with Offshore development teams
- Read & learn about SEO and our practices like: PPC, Web Design, Content Management, Blogs/Social Media, Mobile, Local Directories
- Get our product reviewed by industry leaders who will create awareness on a large scale.
-Create newsletters for clients
-Get involved with our ever-changing projects
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management