Technical MarketingBookmark This
Access Control Group
2555 U. S. Highway 130 South
DescriptionAccess Control Group is located in beautiful Cranbury, NJ. Our typical customers are fortune 100 - 500 companies in aviation (ground operations), supply chain and logistics industries with large fleets of mobile assets across the country or the world. Managing thousands of assets at locations across the globe is challenging. Our solutions virtually automates asset management and help asset managers maximize ROA -Return on Assets.
Access develops and markets cutting edge technology such as GPS, Wi-Fi, sensors and mobile application platform powered by Internet. Critical business information at their fingertips enables asset managers make informed and proactive decisions.
Responsibilities• Perform market research, competitive analysis and prepare report on how to gain
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plan, pricing and competitive analysis
• Develop marketing materials, website contents, press releases and articles
• Create promotions to stimulate product category sales
• Implement initiatives that focus on brand awareness and channel marketing
RequirementsA junior, senior or graduate student in business management, marketing or engineering.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Innovative and out of box thinker
• Passion for technology and technical marketing
• Must be able to work 20-30 hours at our Cranbury, NJ location