Technology Marketing Intern -- Small Marketing AgencyBookmark This
400 Spear St.
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionWe are looking for bright and energetic college students or recent grads who have an interest in a career in marketing , demand gen, PR or communications. You'll have a hand in branding, product management and strategy, advertising, promotions, analytics and metrics, SF automation and more for a variety of clients. The work is fast-paced and varied. It's a great opportunity to build your experience, have an impact on emerging technology companies' success and to get an understanding on how a career in tech marketing might look from an agency perspective. Not to mention, you'll be getting the opportunity to work with and learn from successful entrepreneur and tech leaders. A small stipend will be provided monthly.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events preparation & execution.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Write and edit web content and marketing collateral.
- Coordinate speaker and session information for events.
- Assist with completion of marketing proposals.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Economics, Psychology, Management, Philosophy
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be creative and innovative in approach to everyday thinking.
-Should LOVE technology and be interested in innovations, advancements and companies, and how we promote and sell their technology products.