Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
The Blaq Group - Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The Blaq Group
230 5th avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Blaq Group, a rapidly expanding company in the event planning, consulting, and marketing space is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to assist with the marketing functions of our businesses. The successful candidate will have strong marketing skills, a high level of creativity, an innovative and edgy style, and excellent communication skills. The candidate will be relied upon to interact with current and prospective clients, develop unique marketing ideas, promotional materials, and be a substantial part of our public relations campaign. The candidate will assist the marketing department and play an integral role in the deployment of various strategies and campaigns. A secondary role this person will play will be to assist the Public Relations & Social Media departments in an auxiliary / support role. This role will allow a candidate with experience in marketing and public relations to apply it to an existing operating company in Hospitality, Entertainment, and Nightlife industries. This internship will allow you to interact with our top contacts and will give you practical application to your coursework and career.
Responsibilities• Develop Marketing & Branding Strategies to further business ventures and uncover additional partnership opportunities
• Attend Tradeshows and conferences
• Identify and Research various advertising methods and perform analysis on their effectiveness.
• Maintain a list of all new/existing venues in various cities and build a database of contacts, pictures, venue information, and venue descriptions
• Assist in the development and execution of comprehensive, 360 degree marketing strategies for various clients
• Work with Graphic Designers and Event Planners on pre/post event marketing
• Work closely with hospitality establishments the company manages on their overall marketing objectives
• Assist with Major Marketing Projects, such as Website Development, Press Kit Creation, Sales Tool Kit Development & Sales Presentations
• Comprise a list of local small to midsized businesses (by industry and location) for the company to approach for corporate events. (New Media, Record Labels, Fashion Designers, Promotional Companies, Talent Agencies, etc.)
Requirements• A strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Team-oriented and able to take the lead on relevant projects
• Available to work at least 3 days per week.