Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Thoughtful Media Group – Sales and Advertising InternshipBookmark This
Thoughtful Media Group
14724 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1110
Sherman Oaks, CA
DescriptionThoughtful Media is an LA-based digital media agency. Our sales team is interested in finding a Sales Coordinator Intern with possibility of extending a full time position at end of 3-month internship. This individual will assist with advertising, sales support, and sales coordination. Our marketing and sales department produces quality work for major companies in the Los Angeles area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing.
The internship will require between 30-45 hours a week.
Our internship program is built on a good mix of fun, work, experimenting and strategizing! We believe in teaching through hands-on experience and allow our interns to research and make recommendations that will benefit the team.
Responsibilities• Reporting directly to the Director of Market Development in North America.
• Conduct sales call with the Director of Market Development.
• Briefing the sales team on the current statuses of clients within the pipeline.
• Researching, and qualifying brand and advertising agency contacts for outreach.
• Assisting Sales Coordinators with campaign management and creative ideation.
• Developing sales strategies, executing strategies and reporting on the outcome.
• Nurturing clients through the sales pipeline.
• Working within a team environment in order to nurture and grow engagement on social media platforms.
• Assisting the Sales team daily in executing sales outreach.
• Enter contact and correspondence information into contact management systems.
Requirements• MUST BE GRADUATING WITHIN 3 MONTHS OR RECENTLY GRADUATED – this is a possible full-time position.
• Must be able to work 5 days a week, between 8-9 hours a day.
• MUST have excellent communication skills, drive, ambition, and dedication.
• MUST be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• Major in marketing, advertising/sales, communications, or public relations
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Self-motivated, self-starter, showing a lot of initiative
• Must exhibit creative thinking skills [i.e. Think Outside the Box]
• Conscientious, with solid follow-through
• MUST be eligible for college credit
• MUST live within the Los Angeles County area