Sales & Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Thoughtful Media Group
14724 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1110
Sherman Oaks, CA
DescriptionThoughtful Media is a hybrid between a digital media agency and a multi-channel YouTube network.
The sales team is interested in finding an individual to assist with advertising, sales support, and social media strategy development. Our marketing and sales department produces quality work for major companies in the Los Angeles area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing and social media campaigns.
The individual will assist the marketing and sales team in identifying potential clients, successfully managing the clients through the sales process, as well as develop online marketing strategies to be executed.
Our internship program is built on a good mix of fun, work, experimenting and strategizing! We believe in teaching through hands-on experience and allow our interns to research and make recommendations that will benefit the team.
Responsibilities• Researching, and qualifying brand and advertising agency contacts for outreach.
• Identify potential YouTube talent that meets current client advertising needs.
• Assisting Sales Coordinators with campaign management and creative ideation.
• Developing social media strategies, executing strategies and reporting on the outcome.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Working within a team environment in order to nurture and grow engagement on social media platforms.
• Assisting the Sales team daily in executing sales outreach.
• Enter contact and correspondence information into contact management systems.
Requirements• Major in marketing, advertising, communications, or public relations
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Self-motivated, self-starter, showing a lot of initiative
• Must exhibit creative thinking skills [i.e. Think Outside the Box]
• Conscientious, with solid follow-through
• Photoshop knowledge is a PLUS
• Google Adwords experience is a PLUS
• MUST have a passion for the digital marketing industry and be able to propose new projects.
• MUST live within the Los Angeles County area