Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
Marketing Intern - Lovehappyhour.comLovehappyhour
Todays-Business is looking for insightful, motivated interns interested in business and marketingBookmark This
588 South Livingston
DescriptionLearn and acclimate yourself with innovative social media marketing strategies that generate the "buzz" needed to expand our network by working closely with our client companies. The companies we serve range from small businesses to professional athletes looking to build their brand image by establishing and interacting with their respective target market.
Our company provides a casual and friendly work environment and we are highly flexible in allowing you to accomplish certain tasks and work on projects from your home or dorm room.
We are willing to work with you to establish flexible working hours that suit your schedule and allow you to complete your university requirements in a timely fashion.
This is a great opportunity for college students to build their resumes and establish themselves in one of the most prolific up-and-coming business fields.
* Must be able to commit 10-20 hrs per week, does not need to be completed during regular business hours and can be done virtually
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; video editor(s)
* Familiarity with social media applications
* Possesses good organizational skills
* Project management experience
* Demonstrated interest in social media marketing
* College Credit (with approval of your institution)
* Bonuses or a full-time position based on meeting or exceeding performance measures