Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Two very different but exciting opportunities in sister companies (1 paid and 2 unpaid)Bookmark This
Pay it Forward Labs
3103 Neilson way,
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionWe have two very different but very exciting companies where you can grow and learn about how business is done.
The first is PIFLabs (Pay it Forward Labs). We have integrated the pay it forward concept into the business environment with education, mentoring, referrals, a giving wall and a fusion of an online marketplace with a physical events. The end result are now the biggest events in Santa Monica with over 600 people coming to each one. These events are now being turned into a website and our goal is to have over 100,000 users within the next 3 months. Thereafter our goal will be to create the largest marketplace for business generosity in the world and the largest festival in Los Angeles in 2015. We want an intern to help organize the events and increase awareness through social media and direct reach to the local community.
Our second comapny, Your Office Agent, are an online marketplace for companies looking for on-demand workspace all over the world. With over 3,500 locations listed we are a mix between Expedia and UBER for the workplace market. We are looking for interns to work alongside our online team in our social media area, our accounts area and we are also looking for paid interns to be in our sales team to work directly with our customers.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities for one or both companies:
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Help with our accounts receivable and HR dept.
- Be in our sales team.
- Help with events.
RequirementsRequirements for one or both companies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills