VIrtual intern for Marketing, SEO and PRBookmark This
DescriptionOur company FavSync is an online start-up based in Antwerp area, IN BELGIUM (not USA).
We are working on an innovative online service. Before applying, please have a look at our website to understand our product better.
Full features list: http://www.favsync.com/common/page/features
Promo clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrzSHgxzW4o&hd=1
In short, FavSync takes all these long lists of uncategorized bookmarks, categorizes them automatically, stores them on the cloud, presents them in a new, clear way and makes them accessible faster, from anywhere and any device.
FavSync also allows users to easily share and sync groups of bookmarks with other users. Very effective to collect bookmarks as a group (Imagine Dropbox, just for bookmarks).
As we've just launched the website, we are currently looking for a marketing intern to help us promote it.
The selected intern will be able to get a great experience in promoting a start-up, see it grow and take part in setting up its first marketing strategies.
Our plans are to move the company to San Francisco Bay area, so there's a chance of employment.
We will be working via skype.
Responsibilities- You will be following our marketing action plan and will promote our website through social networks, forums and communities.
- You will manage our blog and SEO campaigns.
- You will work together with the management to come up with new marketing strategies to promote the website.
- You will measure and analyze the data from the visitors, users, active users and etc.
- You will be working on improving the conversion and retention rates of our users.
- You will engage with users to get feedback and will make conclusions and build new marketing strategies based on the feedback.
- All communication will be in English.
Requirements- Experience in SEO is an advantage
- Familiar with the start-up world is an advantage
- Experience in managing a blog is an advantage
- Responsible and can commit to deadlines
- Good written communication skills and grammar
- Full of great ideas