Video Marketing InternBookmark This
222 Carter Drive, Suite 201
DescriptioneZanga.com is seeking a Video Marketing Intern to facilitate the creation of the organization’s video marketing materials. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a young filmmaker looking to develop his or her portfolio and gain experience in a professional work environment.
The ideal candidate has an eye for film and video, willingness to learn and a passion for creativity. From storyboard to final video, the candidate should be efficient, organized and responsive to requests and tasks assigned.
RequirementsIdeal demonstrable experience, skills and traits:
- Proficient in Mac OS (required)
- Editing and cutting video projects (required)
- Lighting, Camerawork
- Audio Sync, Effects, Overlays
- Post production skills
- Portfolio of past work (required)
- Critical Thinking
- Social Media Awareness
- Familiar with YouTube
- Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects (required)