Marketing / PR / Fashion Internship perfect for new graduates or someone still studyingClothing Label
Summer to Fall Marketing/PR Internship (Korean/English bilingual must) starting from AugF&T Group
Digital Marketing Internships - 4 Part-time/ Full-time, UnpaidMauri Pro Sailing
Fall Marketing InternshipThe University Network
Virtual Paid Web Marketing Internship - Web Marketing Manager TraineeBookmark This
Price Paralegal Services
DescriptionExperience you can gain as an Intern:
- Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Current Core Internet Marketing Techniques & Practices, Search Engine Optimization, & Effective Brand Building Utilizing Social Media Marketing.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Clients, Consultative Sales Techniques, and Pricing Internet Marketing Services.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Internet Marketing Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Content Development Specialist, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
* Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Internet Marketing & Project Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for Full Time Employment possibilities as well as entry into the Business of Internet Marketing as an independent freelancer for local businesses.
The Web Marketing internship program provides cutting edge virtual training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Internet Marketing, Internet Lead Generation & Search Engine Optimization. Participants are assigned to genuine client web projects where they utilize the training that they received to affect the web rankings and lead generation of their assigned client's web project. Participants work within a group setting where responsibilities and duties are allocated to each team member, by other team members. This group dynamic, combined with the guidance of the project manager creates perfect conditions for the development of Leadership and Project Management skills. Participants in this program gain priceless hands on experience in Web Marketing & Design, Web Copy Writing, Lead Generation, Virtual Collaboration and Search Engine Optimization. Leadership and Project Management skills are encouraged and developed through scheduled Team Building Exercises. The experience and skill set gained in this program adds tremendous value to participants and places them at the highest level of demand by potential employers and clients alike.
Duties and responsibilities
Web Marketing Intern works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in online group training sessions relating to Web Marketing & SEO techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects.
• Research, create, and implement web marketing campaigns utilizing SEO, articles, back-linking, social indexing, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new online marketing campaigns.
A performance based stipend is provided every 30 days, participants are paid based on the amount of transactions that their assigned Web Project produce. Upon completion of internship participants are provided letter of participation outlining participant's performance, experience gained, and the specific effect that participants performance had on the project that they worked on. Including web traffic analytics and lead generation monetary figures that participant contributed to within project.
Our programs focus is to provide participants with hands on cutting edge training, verifiable work experience, quantifiable tracking of the numbers that their participation in the program generated; and powerful letters of recommendation. Stipends are given to reward above average performance within the project.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Internship Duration: 90 Days
Internship opportunity is a In House Position based at location of business in assigned web project. Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for team meetings, web marketing training, and client project exercises. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
CURRENT RESIDENT OF METRO ATLANTA
Reliable Transportation: All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes
Back Ground Screening
The Web Marketing Internship program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Relevant Work Experience Will Be Considered
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org all submissions will be responded to within 24 hours.