Visual Communications InternBookmark This
20 Jay St, m03
DescriptionLeeser Architecture is seeking an intern to assist the firm with the development of its visual communications. Responsibilities include:
- Developing the graphics for marketing collateral including the website, project fact sheets, brochures, etc.
- Coordinating competition and awards submissions and RFQ/RFP packages
- Maintaining the archive for press, awards, past competition entries, and project photography
- Assisting in the Marketing & Business Development efforts through media, websites, social networks, etc.
- Updating firm website and preparing firm digital newsletter
*Please Note: This is NOT an Architect position. This is a role within the marketing department.*
ResponsibilitiesWorking with senior members, the successful applicant will gain valuable professional knowledge by actively creating the branding & graphic design requirements of a leading architecture firm.
RequirementsThe position requires a candidate who is self-directed and must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize workload in a self-organized manner
- Development of promotional material in multiple formats and platforms demonstrating both clear and effective communication
- Knowledge of web development software
Proficiency is required in the following software: Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver & Microsoft Office Suite.
We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth. This position is compensated by stipend.