Visual Content Creator (Must be in San Francisco area)Bookmark This
875 Sansome St
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionLike every other company in the Bay area, we’re looking for creative, highly motivated, dedicated, fun people to join our company. However, we’re also looking for visionaries and those who will share the great vision we have here at myWebRoom.
Currently, we’re growing and signing new partnerships with cool companies and brands. As part of the deal, we create 3D models of their products, which we then upload to our platform for our users to discover. Our content team consists of 2 highly motivated teammates right now who are looking for help making those products look great inside our users’ rooms. Think about it this way: if you have a product in your real life and would like to have it in your webRoom, we will teach you how to do that, so you can help other users, as well as our collaborators to get that done! We’re looking for someone who has a passion for design!
Responsibilities1. Render products from our partners to add to our site.
2. Create visual aids and collages for marketing and our public store.
3. Create rooms based on occasion, holiday or style to help marketing team.
4. Participate in brainstorming sessions to improve and update current content/site.
5. Create ads for Facebook/Twitter.
Requirements1. Basic knowledge of Photoshop (at least 2 years)
2. Organizational Skills
3. Patience and Motivation
4. Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Good to have (not required, because we will teach you!):
1. Design Background
2. Interior Design Background
3. Marketing Background