Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
Mass Communications/Public RelationsTeQuilla's Twin Towers Mini-Camp, Inc.
Visual Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Mountain Coastal Group
La Mesa, Mission Valley, Sorrento Valley
San Diego, CA
DescriptionMountain Coastal Groups is an innovative, growing real estate team. We blend old fashion service ethic with technology driven marketing to exceed customer’s expectations and create raving fans. Mountain Coastal Group is currently positioning itself for explosive growth in the San Diego County and internationally as well. We have a passion for Real Estate and love helping people and are looking for others who share our passion to help people live fulfilling lives. We have several locations in San Diego County, providing opportunities to network, cross pollinate with other types of business and interns, collaborate and learn.
Hands on experience using video and pictures to tell a story. We will support you in learning everything from marketing strategy, to distributing finished product. Videos, pictures and storytelling will be used to market lifestyles, answer questions and sell solutions.
ResponsibilitiesActivities can be adjusted based on school work, current curriculum and goals
• Taking photos and videos of neighborhoods, houses, San Diego experiences
• Helping to create story telling videos from pictures
• Research video blogs, for technique, reach and scope
• Assist in various email campaigns to both clients and potential clients and business alliances
• Participate in creative and procedural Marketing meetings
• Exposure to both local talent and video guru’s nation wide
• Must have a passion for visual arts
• 1 year minimum experience in a photography, digital or graphic design in a classroom environment
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must have transportation and be able to work on location at least 2 hours per week
• Demonstrated drive to pursue visual design
• Written and Verbal skills in a Second Language
Candidates must be able to take direction, have initiative, and be able to work well independently and in groups. This is a growing and innovative business so an interest in entrepreneurship is a major plus.