Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Web Design Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Nest Seekers International
578 Driggs Avenue
DescriptionNest Seekers International is a full service real estate firm specializing in the sale and rental of New York condominiums, cooperative apartments and townhouses, as well as long and short-term / furnished rentals and corporate relocation. Our global portfolio of property listings includes the NYC Metro, Hamptons, South Florida, Europe and Asia the Middle East. Our commercial division services tenants and landlords for office, retail leasing and mostly investment properties including income producing properties, development sites and or bulk purchase opportunities.
Our clients are accustomed to the highest level of service and professionalism, and with over decades of combined experience in every sector of the real estate industry, we confidentially provide the smartest and most technologically advance platform in New York to serve your real estate needs.
Responsibilities- Design and launch agent websites.
- Gather Requirements with special consideration to agent specific markets.
- Liaise with Social Media Intern to have the most effective marketing potential.
- Create both Blog and Newsletter templates.
- Utilization of Automated front end open source to accomplish Blog and Newsletter process.
- This position reports directly to VP, Managing Director.
Requirements- Have the ability to take a design project from concept to completion with a discerning eye, and a high attention to detail.
- Responsible for gathering agent requirements and incorporate into design.
- Ability to leverage from current blog and open source web platforms.
- Knowledge of Creative Suite and strong communication skills, and a positive attitude are a must.
- Provide a PDF of completed designs to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Ability to work with third party software to complete above tasks.
- HTML, CSS, HTML 5, Flipboard are all pluses.
- SEO and SEM are also pluses.