Marketing InternA Natural Way to Recovery Health & Wellness
Marketing InternGiooby Jobs
Jr Publicists, Account Executives, Marketing, and Graphics Interns NeededTrois Degres Management and Media
Top Health Podcast and Blog Needing Social Media and Marketing AssitanceNot Just Paleo
Web MarketingBookmark This
DescriptionWe have a fantastic internship opportunity for bright, ambitious and motivated people looking to become an Online Marketer!
Totally based online Opes Consulting Group leading the online consultancy for the travel industry. We create and manage website, manage the online reputation of our clients and more. For detailed information please visit www.opesconsulting.com
If this sounds like you, please send your CV through ASAP!
In return you will be joining a leading Web Marketing organisation that offers you a platform to launch your career as a Online Marketer. This opportunity is one of the best around, offering full training in the web marketing where you will be put through the necessary qualifications if successful.
We are seeking an Intern for a 6-9 months internship from home or wherever you prefer. The internship typically runs Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities for the successful applicant will include:
• Creating and managing e-marketing campaigns
• Creating flyers
• Creating videos
• Pr online with articles and press release submissions
• Keeping our company website up to date and providing general administrative support
• Contributing to our social media pages on Facebook and Twitter
• And much, much more. The sky is the limit on this role and the ideal candidate will be a real go-getter with the ability to generate exciting, creative ideas and make them a reality.
RequirementsOur ideal candidate will be immediately available for either full internship with us. You will demonstrate the following:
• A real interest in marketing and social media
• Excellent attention to detail, including above average spelling and grammar
• A confident approach and outgoing attitude
• Enthusiasm and ambition
• Good work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team
• Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• IT savvy and able to quickly learn new systems