Web Site, Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
Nurse Next Door
26 Park Place, ste 200
DescriptionA newly formed organization in the Montclair, New Jersey area is organized around the need to provide quality, fun and meaningful care for the silver tsunami: our aging population. The firm offers services to northern New Jersey’s citizens and their families. This intern position offers a rewarding and challenging experience.
Responsibilities• The intern will work with experienced staff.
• The experience can be customized to meet needs of a student intern to ensure a valuable experience.
• Minimum of 10 hours per week, but can accommodate the needs for intern’s program requirements.
• While the internship is offered as unpaid, expenses will be reimbursed.
• The successful intern will be considered as paid staff opportunities become available.
• The Intern will have responsibility for the continuing development and maintenance of the web presence.
• The intern will develop and create printed materials, including packages to present to customers.
• The intern will have a hand in the development of our marketing materials.
• The position will include management and expansion of the firm’s social media.
• The intern will develop systems to manage prospect client list for the purpose of marketing contact via phone, direct mail, email and social media.
• The intern will assist in developing and launching a newsletter, direct mail and e-mail.
Requirements• Experience with Microsoft Office including MS-Publish.
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision.
• Ability to think outside of the box and bring fresh, new ideas to the staff and customers.