Social Media and Content Marketing InternshipImpressa Solutions
Marketing InternNashville Learning Center
Marketing InternSportalytix, LLC
Fit Expert and Marketing InternZipFit Denim
Projects AssistantPlump Creative
Digital Marketing InternXoomIM Internet Marketing Agency
Product Management InternBkstg
Left Forum Marketing Assistant InternshipLeft Forum
Sales & Marketing Intern (Developement Office)Bookmark This
The Salvation Army
400 N. Orange Street
Posted: July 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Web Site & Sales & Marketing Intern
The Salvation Army
Consider working with The Salvation Army - one of the Top most respected charitable organizations in the world.
The Salvation Army intern mentor has a track record of successful placement of interns in the business community.
• The intern will work with experienced marketing and development staff.
• The intern experience will be customized to meet needs of a student intern to ensure a valuable experience.
• We anticipate a min. 20 hour per week opportunity but can accommodate the needs for intern’s program
• While the internship is offered as unpaid – approved expenses will be reimbursed.
• Potential for a long term relationship.
• The successful intern will be considered as paid staff opportunities become available.
Responsibilities• The qualified intern will have responsibility for the development of our web presence, and print materials.
• The intern will have a hand in the development of our marketing materials from the ground up.
• The position will include creation and management of the firm’s social media as well.
• The position may require telephone interaction with prospective sponsors
Updating current applications will require skill sets as described below.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including MS-Publish is helpful.
• Comfort in developing drafts of print and web copy based upon input from co-workers.
• Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision
• Assist in the rapid materials development for marketing materials including the local website.
• Set-up systems to manage the firm’s sponsors and sponsor prospects list for the purpose of marketing contact via phone, direct mail, email and social media.
• Assist in coordination & executing of events.
The internship will require office hours at our Wilmington location.