Web Site, Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
1709 Lovering Avenue
DescriptionGallucio’s Italian Restaurant
As new owners take on this well known Delaware Restaurant Brand, the organization seeks an intern wishing to work alongside our new general manager. The successful intern candidate will receive effective mentoring; our GM has successfully placed prior interns in high paying and rewarding jobs that have leveraged the marketing skills gleaned from the intern experience. This intern position offers a rewarding and challenging experience.
Responsibilities• The intern will work with experienced staff.
• The experience can be customized to meet needs of a student intern to ensure a valuable experience.
• Anticipate min. of 10 hours per week, can accommodate the needs for intern’s program requirements.
• While the internship is offered as unpaid, expenses will be reimbursed.
• The successful intern will be considered for paid staff as opportunities may become available.
• The intern will have responsibility for the continuing development and maintenance of the web presence.
• The intern will develope printed materials, including new types of promotions to present to customers.
• The intern will have a hand in the development of our marketing materials.
• The position will include management and expansion of the firm’s social media.
• The intern will develope systems to manage the firm’s catering & banquet clients.
• The intern will assist in developing and launching a newsletter, direct mail and e-mail
RequirementsRequired Skill Sets
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Word & MS-Publish.
• Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision.
• Ability to think outside of the box and bring fresh, new ideas to the staff and customers.