Website Design and Creative InternBookmark This
IT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
1920 Waukeegan Rd
DescriptionIT Strategic Services Group, Inc. is a Chicago-based firm is looking for a Marketing/Creative/Design intern to help gain real-world startup culture experience in online product/services launch.
We're looking for self-starters; candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions. As the individual contributing towards marketing, branding, design and creative efforts, you'll have the chance to function broadly across many facets of the launch process, and build valuable experience and expertise within a start-up culture environment.
- Design and implement clean and clear creative to enforce brand identity
- Work closely and coordinate developers and graphic designers to continuously improve front-end and back-end design.
- Create, evaluate, and modify prototypes to support iterative development process.
- Design collateral for email campaigns, marketing efforts, presentations and events
- Take initiative to redesign and drive forward features that will impact the bottom line and help us grow
- Monitor conversion metrics and spearhead design projects to improve them
- Give your input on the strategic direction and business model of the company. We want you to help us differentiate and innovate
Requirements- An excellent eye for design - you should know great web UI when you see it and be able to explain why it's great
- Be comfortable sketching out ideas on paper and whiteboard and mocking them up in HTML
- A love for web standards, semantic markup, and great user experience
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS and a desire to learn
- Obsession with a clean and engaging user experience