Writer & Content Marketer Internship in a Top International StartupBookmark This
DescriptionUXPin, top international startup with funding from Andreessen/Horowitz, Freestyle Capital and others, is looking for a natural wordsmith and cunning creator to take our content marketing program to the next level. As our writer / content marketer, you will be responsible for a significant amount of the content for our blog, website and social media channels -- you will be the voice and image of our company. You’ll also have a great opportunity to soak in growth hacking knowledge, thanks to a close cooperation with our experienced marketing team.
This is fantastic experience for up-and-coming writers looking to build their marketing experience and gain solid startup experience.
Internship might be converted into paid internship and eventually into full-time employment.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you’ll be working on:
* Writing informative and entertaining “bite-sized” copy on a daily basis for a variety of channels (Blog, PR, Quora, facebook, linkedin, etc.) covering user experience, product design, design, technology, etc.
* Managing daily interactions with customers, partners, and influencers through social media channels
* Working with graphic designers & create copy for graphics
RequirementsWhat we are looking for:
* A balance of writing skills, social media savvy and creativity
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Ability to write compelling, accurate and grammatically correct content at a prompt pace
* Detail-oriented, self-disciplined and self-motivated
* Enthusiastic disposition and ability to work well as part of a team
* Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding start-up work environment
* Knowledge of and interest in social media
* Love for great design
Send us your Resume: email@example.com and tell us why do you want to join us.
More about UXPin: http://uxpin.com, http://press.uxpin.com