Social Media, Branding, Marketing, Website Updates For AlanBerg.com -Local Traffic Builder
Marketing InternCanopy Brand Group
Marketing InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
THE FIRST STEP TO YOUR FIRST JOB in GERMANY / LOOKING FOR FUTURE JUNIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGERSUNITED BRANDS MARKETING GmbH
Marketing InternIntimate City
Awesome Marketing (and learning!) Opportunity at an Early Stage StartupBookmark This
40 Berkeley St
DescriptionWe're a Boston-based consumer-web startup, and we're seeking a super smart, energetic, and entrepreneurial Community Management and Social Media Intern. Our mission is to change the world by making it easy for college students to gain the real-world experience they need to create a successful career. We're backed by top-tier Boston angels and have a rockstar team to make this happen.
This is a great gig for someone who wants to become familiar with all aspects of the startup process, from product development to business development to community management and marketing, to social media.
You will learn how to be a growth hacker, close deals, build a team, and pitch a product to consumers, businesses, and campus organizations. And you'll learn everything there is to know -- and more -- about email marketing and managing a hugely popular daily email list.
Responsibilities• Work 15-40 hours per week from awesome offices at 40 Berkeley Street in Boston's vibrant South End.
• Help craft amazing, high-value content for a daily email list that goes out to over 700,000 subscribers.
• Evangelize us to the user and business communities.
• Use social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, blog, and forums to communicate our messages and create buzz.
Requirements• Scrappy: You're a GSD person - the type of person who gets sh*t done no matter what. You're scrappy, entrepreneurial, and highly execution-oriented. Once you're pointed in the right direction, you make things happen with gusto!
• Passionate: You're excited about our mission and ready to work hard to help us succeed!
• Great writer: Not only can you communicate beautifully via the written word, you can also manage others to do the same.