Writing Intern for Fiber Art/Designer Studio in Harlem, New YorkBookmark This
DescriptionVery visible and active fine artist/designer studio in Harlem New York is seeking a writing intern who is looking to build their portfolio. This is a exciting and innovative studio that is looking for an imaginative but practical business writer.
This is a great opportunity to refine and promote writing skills for a successful future in business writing.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Edit proposals and public relations campaigns.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Marketing and advertising Copywriting with personality.
Requirements- Excellent writing skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written visual media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent research skills.