Paid Management Internship – Entry LevelPrincipal Marketing
Junior Marketing Associate - Marketing. Public Relations & CommunicationsPrincipal Marketing
Marketing Apprentice (PAID)Principal Marketing
Social Media Marketing - Summer InternshipIntegrity Brand Management
SEO, Marketing & SalesDELT
Marketing and Tourism / Event ManagementDMC Companies (SkiTravel.com, Fairfax Surf Shop, SkateFest)
2016 Baltimore Water Taxi Internship ProgramBaltimore Water Taxi
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - Ventura / Santa BarbaraBerri Pro Inc.
Junior Talent Agent Internship ProgramBookmark This
Thoughtful Media Group
14724 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1110
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: May 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThoughtful Media (TMG) is a global multi-media company that operates as a hybrid between a digital media agency and a multi-channel YouTube network (MCN). We work with YouTube Influencers around the world by nurturing them to help grow their channels as well as setting up brand campaigns around the world.
TMG currently operates in the United States, China and Thailand and is in the process of expanding within Southeast Asia.
This paid training program would be approximately a 3 month program with the possibility of a full-time position.
Responsibilities• Researching, and qualifying brand and advertising agency contacts for outreach.
• Identify potential YouTube talent that meets current client advertising needs.
• Assisting Sales Coordinators with campaign management and creative ideation.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Working within a team environment in order to nurture and grow engagement on social media platforms.
• Assisting the Sales team daily in executing sales outreach.
• Enter contact and correspondence information into contact management systems.
Requirements• Major in marketing, advertising, communications, or public relations
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Must have strong phone skills and personable attitude
• Self-motivated, self-starter, showing a lot of initiative
• Must exhibit creative thinking skills [i.e. Think Outside the Box]
• Conscientious, with solid follow-through
• MUST have a passion for the digital marketing industry and be able to propose new projects.
• MUST live within the Los Angeles County area