Marketing InternshipThe Center For Client Retention
Job Fair!! Saturday July 26. Ten leaders needed.Seacret
Website Content Development and Management in WordpressIT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
Fashion Sales/Marketing Intern - European RTW and Accessories showroomOlarte Foussard Showroom
Foreign language Digital Marketing Internships - 4 Part-time/ Full-timeMauri Pro Sailing
Marketing AnalyticsBookmark This
510 Walnut Suite 301
Kansas City, MO
DescriptionThis is what you have been looking for - an exciting, relaxed atmosphere to develop your leadership talents and rise to the top of the world's best career: marketing measurement. It's a dream job for anyone who loves marketing, data, solving puzzles, developing measurement strategies and delving into the details - with unlimited upside potential and a chance to show the world how good you are. Plus, you'll be working with dedicated, intelligent people who are all committed to helping our clients succeed.
We are a quickly growing marketing measurement and web analytics company. We are looking for a talented person to develop into a measurement expert and thought leader as the business grows. Experience helps, but what we are most interested in is intelligence, a strong work ethic, and a passion for marketing measurement. Great opportunities like this come along once in a lifetime. Don't let this one slip by.
**Send us a one or two-page letter telling us why you would be good for this internship.**
Tuition reimbursement or a small salary may be arranged for qualified candidates.
Responsibilities- Manage client needs, client data files and client reporting with accuracy and a continual focus on improvement
- Assist client marketing teams in developing metrics for tracking campaign results
- Generate regular and ad hoc campaign performance reports
- Extract data from operational source systems and performs quantitative analyses and campaign reporting to support marketing strategies
- Assist implementation team in managing web analytics profiles
- Collect and organize project details and requirements
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Develop and manage processes, with a continual focus on improvement
RequirementsMust have a passion for measurement, data and web analytics. You must enjoy research, number-crunching and uncovering mysteries.
This is NOT an IT, web developer or Computer Science position.
-Keen interest in understanding what makes a marketing campaign successful
-Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills
-Strong organizational skills, time management skills and detail oriented
-Strong mathematical abilities.
-Strong computer skills/knowledge including Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Experience using resources such as Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, and Google AdWords a plus.
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, independence, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Experience in a small, entrepreneurial environment
Summer Internship Application Deadline: April 15, 2013 with notification of first-round interviews by April 22nd.
Summer Internship Start Date: May 28th or June 4th, 2013
Summer Internship End Date: Flexible, but would like an 8 week commitment
Fall Internship Application Deadline: July 5, 2013 with notification of first-round interviews by July 12th.
Fall Internship Start Date: September 10th or September 17th, 2013
Fall Internship End Date: Flexible, but would like a semester commitment