Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
80 Enterprise Ave South
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJimmy Jazz is a leading fashion specialty retailer of clothing, shoes and accessories from brands like Nike, Jordan, adidas, Timberland and more. We have over 150 stores and an ecommerce website at JimmyJazz.com, an Internet Retailer 500 company. This job is located in Secaucus, NJ, one stop from New York’s Penn Station.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for energetic team players interested in a career in marketing!
You must be enrolled in marketing classes to be considered. This is an unpaid internship however there is an opportunity to come on full-time salaried after your internship.
There is a ton of opportunity in the following areas, we would like to hear what areas you're interested in!
• Brainstorming unique ideas to launch new product
• Planning and executing events
• Writing press releases, social media & blog posts
• Setting up online invitations like eventbrite or splashthat
• Designing invitations or in-store signage
• Creating video animations
• Creating video's for event recaps in imovie or adobe premiere
• Web design
• Designing posters, promotional product or t-shirts in photoshop or illustrator
• Shooting or filming product or events
• Accounting (Building a budget, creating invoices, compiling reports)
• Negotiating costs with vendors
• Researching events props
• Working with DJ's, promoters and event hosts
Please include at least 1 social media account with your resume.
In your cover letter, please describe:
1) What area's you are most interested in from the list above
2) Your knowledge of sneaker culture (Brands, athletes, blogs) and/or Rap/Trap/Hip Hop music.
Requirements• Living in New York or New Jersey
• Currently enrolled in a NY or NJ college as an accounting student.
• Ability to get to Secaucus, NJ on your own- either your own car, bus or train. Our office is located 1 stop from Penn station on the NJ Transit. A company shuttle may be used to commute from Secaucus Train Station to the office in the morning and after work.
• Ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
• You use organizational and productivity apps on your phone and computer.
• Motivated to work hard and do whatever it takes from cleaning after an event to brainstorming a new product campaign
• Interest in sneakers, rap, trap, hip hop is a huge plus (Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Kanye, Kanye, Kanye)
SkillsRequired - Marketing
Preferred - Accounting, Video, Social Media, Event Planning, Web Design