Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
AD WORDS and SEO/SEM Specialist INTERNBookmark This
Mina & Company
PO BOX 180291
Posted: September 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMina & Company is a Fashion forward e-commerce based company. You will be working close to the CEO and Marketing teams. We are looking for a strategic, creative and data-driven marketing Intern to join our growing team. You will be responsible for helping accelerate Mina & Company's business by driving customer acquisition and growth across marketing channels with a focus on Adword placement, Search Engine Optimization, SEM, display, social and mobile. This is role requires a strong background in consumer technology and performance marketing.
Most importantly we are looking for dedicated and thoughtful individuals that can join the team and support our growth. Work with our team in uploading new styles to our online platforms. Develop content for our online store descriptions.
ResponsibilitiesThings That would be very helpful to know:
• Some experience with SEM, display, social and mobile
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with SQL; Looker would be a great plus
• Familiarity with other channels (friend referral, influencer referral, PR, business development)
Be fashion oriented and with a good understanding of Photoshop and excel. If you think the above is a fit for you, please emails us as we look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking to have you on the team...MOST IMPORTANT: We want Mina & Company to be a fun atmosphere and great place to work. This is a position that can become a full-time job and more.
RequirementsA MAJOR PLUS:
Certification in both Google AdWords & Bing AdCenter platform is preferred.
• To help drive customer acquisition efforts across a range of digital channels
• Help optimization of targeting, creative, media to help maximize results
• To help the team brainstorm a campaign and reporting, including in-depth analytics of LTV, CPA and ROI
• Help the CEO with Identification of emerging user acquisition opportunities and trends
• Partner with internal brand team on creative & communication development
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to gain key insights on performance and new opportunities
• Help develop a comprehensive growth plan for Mina & Company.
SkillsRequired - Google Adwords, E-commerce SEO, Adobe Software
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, Advisement, B2B eCommerce