Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupBookmark This
30 Newbury St.
Posted: October 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPreApps is an award-winning app marketing and discovery platform. Acquiring app users takes creative thinking and strategic planning. If you want to get solid traction that can lead to exponential growth for your app, PreApps can help. Our experts in design, development, marketing, and promotion provide all your marketing needs at an affordable price.
Our App Marketing Services consist of Prelaunch Exposure, App Review Submission, Press Release Creation & Distribution Package, Demo Video Production, and App Store Optimization. The Company has served over 3,250 mobile apps totalling over 100 Million client downloads.
We pride ourselves on a culture that values critical thinking and a passion for the mobile industry.
- Your work will matter and you will play a key role in our company growth and success.
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- We measure greatness through our ability to disrupt the mobile app ecosystem, not just revenue.
- We give opportunity to those who take responsibility.
Responsibilities- Create, Publish, and Market mobile industry content
- Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest -- Including finding interesting and relevant articles about the industry
- Maintain the SEO practice of the company website and blog
- Create and edit newsletter / e-mail content
- Great benefits including: casual dress code, flexible schedules, weekly company lunch, and more!
- Enthusiastic and intelligent coworkers
- Hands-on and real-time experience
- Gain knowledge of the mobile app industry
- Letter of recommendation from company CEO
If you think it’s the right fit and you are interested in working in the entertainment industry or just gaining valuable experience, please send us your resume and a short cover letter.
RequirementsWe are looking for a qualified intern who can participate in various stages of marketing and new business development. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, sales and business development.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Innovative, creative, and action oriented.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, innovative, reliable, friendly yet professional.
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus).
- Experience with Constant Contact (plus).