General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Advertising AssistantBookmark This
2700 Westhall Lane #200
Posted: June 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are soon to be one of the leading marketing and advertising firms in Orlando! We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and customer services. We are focusing on building our event marketing divisions. Huge clients have hired us to increase consumer awareness and generate new revenue to build their customer base. We do not offer any telemarketing or business to business sales. This industry is constantly growing and changing, which is why the field is able to provide consistent work and pay!
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
Responsibilities• Campaign development including coordination and continual monitoring for progress
• Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
• Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
• Train and develop new marketing professionals
• Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
• Manage and develop promotions and materials
Requirements1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP qualities
5. TAKE CHARGE personality
6. BUSINESS MINDSET