Marketing/Media/Event InternOutside Television
Brand AmbassadorBaruvi Fresh
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)LUXE Properties
Marketing InternshipFind8 Digital
Marketing InternTomes & Hanratty PC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Advertising Assistant-Promotional MarketingBookmark This
Morph Management Group, Inc.
10800 Financial Centre Parkway
Little Rock, AR
Posted: May 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are soon to be one of the leading marketing and advertising firms in Little Rock. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and customer service. We are focusing on building our event marketing divisions. Huge clients have hired us to increase consumer awareness and generate new revenue to build their customer base. We do not offer any telemarketing or business to business sales. This industry is constantly growing and changing, which is why the field is able to provide consistent work and pay!
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Campaign development including coordination and continual monitoring for progress
• Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
• Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
• Train and develop new marketing professionals
• Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
• Manage and develop promotions and materials
• Leadership experience including the ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Strong problem solving skills with an understanding of the impact that the Client Services team has on the company
• Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Utilize clear verbal and written communications skills
• Suggest process improvements with continued attention to client and control guidelines