Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Advertising, Marketing & Telemarketing InternshipBookmark This
20 East Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
he Entrepreneurs Small Business Network (MyESBN.com) is a business development company designed to provide a Network of the Best Companies & Programs that work for the Benefit of Individuals, Families, Non-Profit Organizations & Business. MYESBN.org has been working with students from NYU, MIT, and Harvard University for both credit and work experience opportunities.Our Internships and Work Experience Programs are custom tailored for each person and we offer an interdisciplinary approach to get students more valuable real-world experience in a shorter time-frame. We provide flexible scheduling including the opportunity to work weekends/evening from school or home. Every Intern has a Supervisor/Mentor to ensure maximum development.
Currently we have numerous Work Experience opportunities available in the following industries:
Internships can be for Credit or Work Experience in the following areas:
App Development / Programming
Seminar/ Free Workshop
Event Coordination/NPO Fundraising
Web Site Development
Please visit our website http://www.myesbn.com for additional information on our programs
of Individuals, Families, Non-Profit Organizations & Business.
ResponsibilitiesLearning Objectives or Other Goals: The specific goals toward which the Associate's efforts are directed are as follows:
1. Learn how you can build your own business, be your own boss, and realize your own dreams while mentoring others in business to help them achieve success.
2. Learn to assess people’s financial needs and goals relating to retirement, educational funding and estate and wealth preservation, and provide the best solutions to achieve those objectives.
3. Study and pass two examinations required for State Licensing.
4. Start earning a 4-figure monthly income after the second month of successfully working the Program, and over $4,500 by Program end.
5. Be on track to earn over $100,000 after the first year of being licensed and appointed.
Associate Activities: The specific activities of the Associate at the company, and the means by which the Associate’s goals/objectives will be met, are below noted (as per the Program Syllabus):
1. Read the Program Materials as described in Program Syllabus
2. Pass two required Exams for State Licensing
3. Attend & Complete “Fast Start” Training
4. Attend one to three Training Sessions Weekly
5. Complete 3-3-30 in 30 Days
6. Compete 10-10-90 in 90 Days
7. Assess and Issue 3-5 Client Reports Monthly
5. Willingness to learn
6. Willingness to grow