Brand Ambassador InternsAgora
Alabama A & M Global Marketing InternStudySoup
Adelphi University Global Marketing InternStudySoup
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
ADVERTISING/MARKETING/PR-ALL THINGS MEDIA INTERNBookmark This
THE PAINTED LADY
Posted: July 16 2015
Company Location: Augusta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Painted Lady is a Bed and Breakfast venue located in the historic section of Augusta. We are seeking RESPONSIBLE interns to support us in growing our business through marketing.
We want a person who has skills in all things marketing: TV, RADIO, PRESS, etc.
ResponsibilitiesSome responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Posting regularly on Social Media, i.e. Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc.
* Registering business on appropriate event sites, event pages, etc.
* Researching/contacting media outlets, events, etc that you should market to get business.
RequirementsThe following requirements are needed to be considered as a Viable Candidate:
* Must have your own computer/laptop
* Must have reliable transportation (work will be done virtually)
* Must be an Excellent Writer, grammatically correct, command of the English language
* Must be able to take initiative, be a go getter, someone who can take an assignment and run with it.