Marketing Communications InternInc Design
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa Rica--Begins May/June 2017The Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing, Sales, Advertising InternNature's Beauty Mix
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa RicaThe Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing InternsNew England Country Rentals
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
ADVERTISING/MARKETING/PR-ALL THINGS MEDIA INTERNBookmark This
THE PAINTED LADY
Posted: July 16 2015
Company Location: Augusta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Painted Lady is a Bed and Breakfast venue located in the historic section of Augusta. We are seeking RESPONSIBLE interns to support us in growing our business through marketing.
We want a person who has skills in all things marketing: TV, RADIO, PRESS, etc.
ResponsibilitiesSome responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Posting regularly on Social Media, i.e. Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc.
* Registering business on appropriate event sites, event pages, etc.
* Researching/contacting media outlets, events, etc that you should market to get business.
RequirementsThe following requirements are needed to be considered as a Viable Candidate:
* Must have your own computer/laptop
* Must have reliable transportation (work will be done virtually)
* Must be an Excellent Writer, grammatically correct, command of the English language
* Must be able to take initiative, be a go getter, someone who can take an assignment and run with it.