Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Social Media & Community Management InternJohanna Cabral
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or Next SemesterMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Affiliate Marketing ManagerBookmark This
Posted: May 06 2015
Company Location: Canada, KY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOverall Purpose of Role:
Our ever-growing team is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to take ownership of the affiliate marketing strategy and execution on a daily, weekly, quarterly and annual basis in line with our company marketing calendar.
They will work directly with the Director of Marketing plus our marketing team to ensure our affiliate strategy is aligned with our marketing strategy and will deliver maximum business growth and profitability.
- Work with the Marketing Director to define affiliate marketing strategy, set KPIs and deliver a positive return on investment.
- Own and manage our affiliate marketing calendar with affiliates to deliver profitable affiliate campaigns and build long lasting relationships
- Plan, manage and optimize affiliate strategy and campaigns globally, including marketing, manage and remuneration strategies
- Lead and manage the process of acquiring new customers through the affiliate channel by consistently growing affiliate base and providing on-going marketing support to the affiliate partners (creative assets, content, promotions, etc;)
- Grow and develop in-house affiliate marketing channel by working with affiliates and affiliate networks across various verticals
- Negotiate terms with large publishers and networks
- Analyze and report program performance using affiliate and 3rd party analytics platform, provide comprehensive reporting for all levels and making recommendations to improve overall ROI
- Provide support for new affiliates and assist with program implementation, creative delivery, creative asset production management, IT requests, affiliates' operations, partner billing process, etc. . .
- Work with affiliates to improve in-house affiliate capabilities
- Manage, enforce and develop T&Cs for the affiliate program
- Effectively manage daily requests from affiliates
- Coordinate with the other acquisition team members to drive balanced and complementary campaigns
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
Skills and Competencies:
Exceptional attention to detail and analytical mindset
Self-starter with ability to drive projects with minimum supervision / management
Highly motivated and passionate about digital media
Experience of developing acquisition / content / brand partnerships from scratch
Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills – confident in talking to partners of different size and level
Strong technical skills – solid understanding of affiliate, analytics, ad serving and digital technologies
Excellent Excel skills – skilled in advanced data manipulation (pivot tables, SUMIFs, VLOOKUPs)
Strong project management and organizational skills
Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and oral
Ability to communicate throughout all levels of an organization both technical and non-technical
Educational / Experience Requirements:
Advanced understanding of affiliate ecosystem – affiliates / networks / agencies / advertisers
Strong knowledge of affiliate technologies, programs, platforms, networks and large affiliates
Experience working with in-house affiliate platforms and networks – HasOffers, Cake, Etrass, Netrefer, Income Access, etc
Experience working with affiliate networks – CJ, But.at, TradeDoubler, Zanox, ShareASale, Clickbank, etc
Strong knowledge of setting up in-house programs (commission plans, legal contracts, tracking)
Exceptional technical knowledge of affiliate tracking (conditional pixel, server-to-server post back, server-side URL parameter tokens, de-duplication, image / iframe requests, ad serving)
Substantial knowledge of digital marketing landscape and different business models
Understanding of CPM, CPC, CPL, CPS, revenue share and hybrid deals.
Understanding of statistical reporting and web analytics
Familiarity with SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing
A strong and vibrant personality who is confident and comfortable working with a team
Has a desire to be involved in all things digital
Is a completer-finisher
Excellent communication skills both written and oral
‘Hum-bitious’ - humble and ambitious